Mar 4, 2008

Marky's Getting Married

 Mark, one of Ian's good friends, is getting married this summer. Ian is one of the groomsmen, and so Mark called to thank him and to talk about the wedding. I don't know what Mark said exactly, but whatever it was Ian was really responding (by blinking). It seems as though he was really encouraged by what Marky was saying. 

 Let's pray that Ian would be able to walk down the aisle after Marky and his bride. 

-Ben


“In both its precepts and penalty, the law of God in its most exacting requirements was fulfilled by Jesus. And He did this in our place as our representative and our substitute.”

- Jerry Bridges, The Discipline of Grace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray he will amaze everyone by walking down the aisle! I look forward every day to new updates.

Katie
Huntington Beach, CA

fry family said...

As I was praying for Ian today, I was reminded of a song we sang on Sunday. All of this is for a little while, in a little while we will see the face of our Savior. This has really encouraged me not only for Ian, but for me also with my health issues. All of this is for a little while

Anonymous said...

I started to shed a tear when I read this. How wonderful that there are no barriers with brothers in Christ! No barriers....not even wheelchairs! God bless you all! Praying for Ian to walk down that aisle!

Anonymous said...

I will pray for Ian to walk down that aisle and to come back to his family who misses him greatly.

Moriah from CCL