writing a book is really hard work. and we're on like page six. so for anyone reading our blog who is already a published author, kudos to you and i hope we get there someday too.
as i was writing the other morning, i realized that you, our blog readers, probably have a better perspective on why we should write this book - what gives this story enough worth to be captured in a book. we're too close to it, living it each day, and aren't able to see it the same way you or our potential book readership would. and so not being able to separate myself from my marketing world, we think you'd be the perfect focus group!
so we're asking that you help us, our old or new followers. if you feel like it, just send a comment back or email us at email@example.com with any answers to these questions:
- why do you still read our blog?
- what does our story have to offer in book form that has not already been shared by other authors?
- having followed our story through the blog, what is a piece of our story or angle of our story that you think needs to be included in a book?
- what is the attribute(s) of god that you see mostly clearly through ian's life?
- if you had the write the "mission statement" of our book, what would it be?
any of our thoughts on any of these questions would be really incredible as we try to find the direction for this project.
thank you, always, for praying.