Jul 18, 2010

Ian and I were reading through the first blog posts after his accident. This is what he wanted to say to everyone who has been praying:

"Thank you for everything. I can't really remember being that sick, but God has brought me better health. God is faithful for bringing me back to health. Thank you for always praying. I still have disabilities but God is faithful. I love Larissa and in five weeks am getting married. God has never forsaken me. "

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end.
Lamentations 3:22

I&L

5 comments:

ana said...

praying for you!!!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you both. The Lord sure has brought you a long way, Ian. Soon you will be a married man!! I'm sure your father is just dancing for joy!!
Wendy in MD

Leah said...

So Exciting! Only 5 weeks away! It's amazing how far off a date can seem, and then in the next moment it's here :) Can't wait to see photos of the special day.

God Bless!

In Him,

Leah from Reading PA

Anonymous said...

Larissa and Ian
I am so happy for both of you and cannot wait until the day I will attend your wedding. I am also happy for Steve, I am most certain that he is celebrating with God in heaven knowing that his oldest son is getting married to this truly remarkable woman. Love you all and God bless.
Azad

Anonymous said...

i found this link thru Carolyn McCulley's website and i have been an avid reader of your blog. I have been praying for you guys and just so incredibly blessed by your testimony and your faith and all that God has done for you guys. I always feel very rebuked by my own selfishness but at the same time refreshed to continue this journey we have been called on. I pray that God will continue to use your relationship to bless all those around (including people like me who don't know you personally)