Mar 7, 2009

( I think maybe it was windy.... )
High King of heaven, my victory won
May I reach heaven's joys O bright heaven's Son
Heart of my own heart whatever befall
Still be my vision, O ruler of all

I've been reminded several times this week of the never-changing confidence that we should have in our salvation. Ian will reach heaven's joys because of Christ's substitionary death on the cross. His life is not easy, a normal day really isn't that fun, and he has much fewer comforts than he did three years ago. But he has Christ. And even if that's all that he has, we have to be content, because all that Ian has in Christ is all that he needs.

Thank you for praying.

Larissa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! Ian is really looking good and more like before the accident, especially in that first picture!
"Halleluiah, all I have is Christ; Hallelujah, Jesus is my life"
~Sarah Sensenig (Lancaster)

Esmeralda said...

I have to say it...though I've never met you. I love you both as a couple and love even more what the Lord is doing in you both.

...eye has not seen, nor has ear heard what the Lord has in store for those who love Him...

Liz, UK

Anonymous said...

Well said. If we can keep this truth in front of us, it doesn't matter what else we see. Thanks again for allowing us to pray and watch as God amazes us, again.

Claire
Knoxville, TN