May 2, 2007

It's been another good day at home with Ian. He was kind-of sleepy throughout the day but tonight the Altrogge's came over and Ian was wide awake. He was watching David really closely while he was talking and playing guitar. We were out with him for most of the night- this nice weather has been such a blessing. He was using his voice a lot today, more than we've ever heard.

Tonight is more proof to us that Ian is glad to be home. And we're glad to have him back.

Thanks Bob, for the info. Mary can sleep at night now:)

Thank you all for your prayers. Please pray that God would allow Ian to speak to us soon.

Larissa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying that he will talk to you very soon. :) I am so thankful for the wonderful, supernatural (because it certainly transcends the natural) grace that God has showered upon all of you throughout this time. Love in Christ, Janet

Anonymous said...

Will Ian be in church on Sunday?

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's glad to be home! He knows it. Mary, I have no idea what "bob" said, but sure am glad you can sleep now! GLA

Anonymous said...

My name is Andrew, I lead a youth group in Mechanicsburg PA, I just wanted to let you know that all of my kids (five or six) are praying for Ian all the time, I know JessAnna form school, she asked for prayer 7 months ago and these kids are dedicated. They always ask how he's doing, I just wanted to let you all know. God is Good, and faithful, He will bring you all through this and bear you up on Eagles wings.