Oct 31, 2011

Help Fight Brain Cancer

Thank you so much for your prayers, for the ways you all have blessed Ian & Larissa and the rest of my family.

As most of you know, I have been writing music for a few years now. From now until the end of 2011, for anyone who downloads any of my music or buys a T-shirt from my website, I will donate all* of the money I receive from every purchase to National Brain Tumor Society and Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure in my dad's memory. Here are the different ways people can give:

1) Download music

2) Buy a T-shirt

3) Give directly to N.B.T.S.

4) Give directly to A.B.C.C.

Thank you so much.

Caleb

*Bandcamp.com, Spreadshirt.com and Tunecore.com (iTunes/Amazon) take a small fee out of every purchase

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing to do, Caleb! We miss you in Altoona, hope to see you soon. Bring Beth along when you come.Looking forward to meeting her.
C U soon? Rene