Nov 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Here is just a quick list of what we are thankful for on our first holiday as a married couple:

ian's list
- my wifey
- my mom
- my dad's life
- my brothers are saved

larissa's list
- heaven
- ian
- our wonderful families and faithful friends
- that ian talks

we are thankful that god has kept us and continued to show mercy to us in the past year.

we're hosting our first thanksgiving this weekend, as the whiteley clan will be coming in- can't wait!!!

have a wonderful holiday weekend!

i&l

O to grace how great a debtor daily I'm constrained to be!
Let Thy goodness like a fetter, bind my wandering heart to Thee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A VERY Happy Thanksgiving to you two! SO VERY much to be thankful for. God Bless
Rene

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!!
Happy Thanksgiving to the newly married couple!
Wendy in MD