Mar 30, 2010

And they shall be My people, and I will be their God; and I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear Me always, for their own good, and for the good of their children after them. And I will make an everlasting covenant with them that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; and I will put the fear of Me in their hearts so that they will not turn away from Me. And I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will faithfully plant them in this land with all My heart and with all My soul.

jer. 32: 38-41

hoping to be able to live as if i believe this today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I particularly love this passage, because right in the middle it reminds me that God himself will put the fear of Him in my heart, so I won't turn away from Him. What a promise! I will pray that you will rest in that, and keep trusting in his goodness. Love in Him, Jo C

Anonymous said...

love you guys and am praying that God would be very close and dear to your hearts today. Aunt Terry